The Cinque Terre Card is a service card created by the Cinque Terre National Park to manage the tourism in Cinque Terre area. There are two different types of cards.
The “Cinque Terre Trekking Card”, the basic version, allows you:
– the access to the footpaths of the National Park
– guided visits (according to the calendar)
– the use of sustainable transports into the Park
– the use of public toilets in the municipality of Vernazza, Riomaggiore and Monterosso
– Internet Wi-Fi in the National Park hotspots
– a reduced price for the Public Museums in La Spezia
– the use of the lifts in Manarola, Riomaggiore e Vernazza for disabled people.
Standard price is 7.50 Euro (adult – 1 day) or 14.50 € (adult – 2 days).
The “Cinque Terre Train MS Card”, also includes an unlimited number of journeys in 2nd class on Regional, Interregional and Direct trains between Levanto and La Spezia (and viceversa).
Standard price is 16.00 Euro (adult; valid until 23.59 of the 1st day of validation) or 29.00 Euro (adult; valid until 23.59 of the 2nd day of validation)
Cinque Terre Cards are available online on the official website of Cinque Terre National Park or at Info Point and Tourist Offices in each railways station of Cinque Terre villages, Levanto and La Spezia.
Further info and complete details about fares, available here: http://www.parconazionale5terre.it/cinque-terre-card.php
Copyright 2015-2019 Arbaspàa srl P.IVA & codice fiscale (VAT-Number) IT-01120490113
Reg. imprese CCIAA La Spezia 01120490113 REA-SP 102437Sito a cura di Softrade