39 €per person
Departure place: Bonassola
Notes: Available on Tuesday and Saturday
Tour available from 01/03/2019 to 31/07/2019
The tour will start from the winery in the San Giorgio, a hamlet 400 mt high above Bonassola. The visit to the organic vineyards goes up through a narrow road between ancient houses and gardens and offers you a lovely view of the sea: an extraordinary walk in which the winemaker will explain the various type of cultivation, culture and local history. Among the vineyards, you will also discover the cultivation of blackberries and organic raspberries and a wonderful apiary with over 300 thousand bees. You will learn about the recovery projects in this land of ancient historical vines. The visit will end with a visit to the winery and with the tasting of the farm wines in the garden, accompanied by seasonal products.
Included in the price:
– Visit the vineyard and the wine cellar
– Wine tasting of 2 white wines
– The tour takes place in English or Italian depending on the group composition
– This activity is subject to the achievement of a minimum number of participants. If this number is not reached, you will be promptly informed and reimbursed entirely of the amount paid.
– Available on Tuesday and Saturday
Copyright 2015-2017 Arbaspàa srl P.IVA & codice fiscale (VAT-Number) IT-01120490113
Reg. imprese CCIAA La Spezia 01120490113 REA-SP 102437Sito a cura di Softrade