Departure place: Manarola
Notes: Every day - this is a private tour
Tour available from 01/01/2020 to 31/12/2020
“Photography” literally means “writing with light” – and this is what a good photographer uses to create stunning pictures, different from the usual “snapshots” many tourists take while travelling the world.
Learn how important the light, the right composition, the right moment, sometimes a different point of view and other elements are to make pictures different. The secret how to take not only a picture but to transport a message.
What will you learn?
– You will learn to manage your camera’s menu as far as landscape and travel photography are concerned: find the best settings for every situation.
– Recognize the ideal point of view: a) choose and prepare the scene also with the help of specific apps that are able to forecast light condition; b) discover how a slight change of position determines the composition’s final result.
– Framing and composing: manage the frame, clean the background, arrange the essential elements of the subject.
– Learn to use the potentiality of focalization and depth of field.
– Choose the right moment to shoot.
– Interact with the locals: portrait and street photography.
– Final review of the shot pictures
It is not important which kind of equipment you bring – from the smartphone, the Ipad, the compact digital camera to the professional DSLR camera – she will help you to get the best out of your pictures and your equipment and you will take home not only breath taking photos of your stay in the Cinque Terre – this experience makes you see the world with completely new eyes!
Tour available: Every day – this is a private tour
Meeting point: Meeting in Manarola in the afternoon. On request the tour is available also in Monterosso
Time: in the afternoon, about 2,5 hours before sunset – exact time to be confirmed.
Duration: about 2,5 hours.
Price: Euro 215 per tour
Participants: 1 max 2 people – € 45 p.p. for additional participants
Price includes: 2,5 hours photographic tour with professional photographer, one drink at the end of the tour during the analysis of the pictures.
Language: The tour takes place in English, Italian or Spanish depending on the group composition
Copyright 2015-2019 Arbaspàa srl P.IVA & codice fiscale (VAT-Number) IT-01120490113
Reg. imprese CCIAA La Spezia 01120490113 REA-SP 102437Sito a cura di Softrade