315 €par personne
Notes: Every day
Tour disponible du 01/04/2020 Jusqu'au 31/10/2020
Discover the fantastic Cinque Terre, a unique landscape which became National Park and UNESCO world heritage site! Our package is ideal for all individual travellers which love hiking and like to gain interesting insights into the area and it’s traditions.
Stay in one of the characteristic villages with its colourful houses. A road book describes the most beautiful itineraries off the beaten paths and provides many interesting information about the area. A tasting of local wines as well as a dinner with sea food specialities complete your Cinque Terre experience!
In addition the package comes with a complimentary copy of the photo book “Cinque Terre – vineyards with sea view” written by Catherina Unger. The book contains an introduction about the wine growing history in the Cinque Terre and beautiful photos of the local winegrowers, the villages and the scenery of the Cinque Terre.
Rooms Cinque Terre (Manarola- Corniglia)
We offer accommodation in rooms in the villages Manarola or Corniglia. The rooms are located in the town centre within few minutes walking distance to the restaurants, bars and shops. All rooms have a private bathroom and some have also a balcony and a sea view.
Program 3 nights /4 days:
Check-in at the booked hotel or guest-house/ apartment. Upon arrival you receive a welcome package containing information about the territory and proposals for your visits to the Cinque Terre. The package also comes with the Cinque Terre Card Train and the vouchers for a dinner and a wine tasting. Dinner in a characteristic restaurant in Manarola or Corniglia. You will be offered a menu with fish specialities.
Today you hike on one of the most beautiful trails of the Cinque Terre, the panoramic trail from Corniglia via Volastra to Manarola. It leads through the marvellous vineyards on terrace fields, built and maintained by the local winegrowers.
In the afternoon you have an appointment at a wine bar and ancient wine cellar in Manarola, where you have a wine tasting of 3 local wines and little typical snacks.
Dinner at leisure.
Hike on an ancient pilgrimage path from the picturesque village Vernazza up to the sanctuary of Madonna di Reggio. Thereafter the path continues offering wonderful views over the sea through the Mediterranean shrub land until the sanctuary of Madonna di Soviore. The trails ends in Monterosso, the largest village of the Cinque Terre which has a beautiful beach.
Dinner at leisure.
Check-out and departure.
Itinerary suggestions for an extended stay:
– hike the spectacular trail from Riomaggiore to Portovenere which lasts about 5 hours.
Enjoy a varied path and an incomparable panorama over the steep coast of the southern part of the Cinque Terre coast. Return by public ferry boat.
– hike around the Palmaria island with beautiful views to Portovenere and over the Gulf of Poets
– hike around the Levanto Valley, crossing olive groves and ancient hamlets.
Package 3 nights – all year round:
Price per person in double room: Euro 315.00
Price per person in double room for single use: Euro 500.00
Package 4 nights – all year round:
Price per person in double room: Euro 385.00
Price per person in double room for single use: Euro 635.00
– A) 3 or 4 nights in double room with private bathroom in Manarola or Corniglia
– Roadbook with description of suggested itineraries, map of the National Park Cinque Terre
– Cinque Terre Card Train valid for 2/3 consecutive days, including unlimited train rides with local trains between Levanto and La Spezia, entrance fee National Park Cinque Terre and trails. The card includes further services of the National Park, as the use of the public buses and free Wi-Fi at the National Park’s hotspots.
– 1 tasting of local wines in a wine bar in Manarola
– 1 dinner with 3 courses and fish specialities, drinks not included
– 1 book “Cinque Terre – vineyards with sea view” written by C. Unger. (1 book each 2 pax).
– city tax, to be paid directly. Currently it is Euro 1.00 per person per night, for max. 3 nights.
→ The tours can be booked all year long. Best period for hiking is from March to June and from September to October. In summertime, because of high temperatures, the central hours of the day are not recommended for the walk. Cinque Terre footpaths are narrow and often very steep. You need to be fit and to bring suitable clothes and shoes for hiking.
→ Please take note that the “Via dell’Amore”, the promenade between Manarola and Riomaggiore is currently closed. There is a large variety of alternative panoramic walks and trails, as described in our road book.
→ price changes of entrance fees or public transportation services (Cinque Terre Card) are outside our responsibility and will be passed down.
We offer a variety of shared tours which can be booked in addition to the package, for example: a guided tour with a winegrower, a cooking class, a sunset boat tour, another wine tasting, a pesto lesson, etc. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Copyright 2015-2019 Arbaspàa srl P.IVA & codice fiscale (VAT-Number) IT-01120490113
Reg. imprese CCIAA La Spezia 01120490113 REA-SP 102437Sito a cura di Softrade